Thursday, October 16, 2008

Apicius!


Dear Ms. Whitaker,

Congratulations, I am pleased to inform you have been accepted to Apicius International School of Hospitality for the Spring 2009 semester.

That's right! International baby!! I am leaving on a jet plane in January, flying to Washington DC to visit my aunt and uncle, and then I am off to Italy for the semester. I applied to a culinary school in the town of Firenze, (Florence) and I will be there studying Italian culture and cuisine until June. I am really excited!

Check out the website if you want, there are awesome photos and information about the programs offered at this school.

- I also want to put out a huge THANK YOU to all of the support I have received through this next journey in my life. I am amazed by the love from my family and friends, and the donations to help me pay for school. I am eternally thankful for all my friends and family and I can't wait to come home and share all my Italian culinary knowledge with you!

Ciao!

No comments: