Sunday, October 12, 2008

My First Blog

I AM…a culinary student with three jobs
I WANT… to go to church more often

I HAVE....wonderful housemates Thanks Matt and Heather
I KEEP... change in a large jar in my room
I WISH I COULD… go to more sharks games
I HATE... the new "hands free" cell phone law in CA.
I FEAR...snakes
I HEAR... the fire place and the sound of the computer keys beneath my fingers
I DON’T THINK... my laundry will ever be done
I REGRET... arguing
I LOVE…sharp knives and softy socks
I AM NOT... tall
I DANCE... during my run in Henry Cowell
I SING… in the shower and in the car
I NEVER... study enough
I RARELY… get angry
I CRY WHEN I WATCH…love stories
I AM NOT ALWAYS... following directions
I HATE THAT... I never have enough time
I’M CONFUSED ABOUT… the future, but excited for it
I NEED... to et off the computer and get to Henry Cowell
I SHOULD… help my mom organize catering equipment today.

3 comments:

Heather & Matt Troxell said...

Great blog Carlyn! Can't wait to see & read on your blog all that will unfold in your life these next few months! :) Live it up!!!

Carlyn Kay said...

Hi Shmoopie!! love momo

Carlyn Kay said...

you look like you are trying to be born and your head's too big....oh, wait a minute, i remember that!!!