Wednesday, November 5, 2008

71 Full days and counting......

71 more days!! I am so excited and really starting to look forward to this next adventure in my life. Everyday I imagine myself getting out my backpack, loading all my warm winter clothes and jackets, and packing boxes for my dorm room to be shipped to Italy. I am also collecting pictures and other fun stuff for my bulletin board so I can have everyone I love "with me" while I am away!

I received a scholarship from Study Abroad Italy for $1,000! So that's always good, free money. Every paycheck is getting sent straight to school for now, so any prayers for tuition would be greatly appreciated! I am also still waiting to find out about my student loans and financial aid from Cabrillo as well, so its a work in progress. Thanks for all your support!

No comments: