Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gobble Gobble

Its almost turkey day!!! My favorite holiday, being the foodie that I am.
Here is what I am thankful for this year-
1. My health! I don't have insurance, so I am glad to be sick-free!!
2. My family. We sure know how to take care of eachother when times are tough
3. School! I am so lucky to be studying a subject which I love!
4. My housemates. Matt and Heather, you are amazing and I can't think of enough words of gratitude!
5. Italy!!!! I can't wait to be on that plane
6. Henry Cowell. There is no other place in this world to run. I love it!
7. Two-year-olds. You all know who you are, and I am so greatful to love you all and then leave when the day is done, haha.
8. Sharp Knives. I love my knives, and they love me too
9.My friends. I am so lucky to have close friends who truly care about me. I hop they come visit in Italy, cause I will miss them!
10. Soccer on Thursdays. Its so fun, and I am going to miss it next semester! Maybe I will learn a few things in Europe and then show my team up when I get home. hahahahahha.........not likely:)

And most of all, I am thankful for Jesus. I am so blessed in my life, even with the rough and tough, but it is through His love that I persevere. Thanks for all your prayers, they are greatly appreciated!

What are you thankful for??

No comments: