Saturday, January 24, 2009

Italy update- two days and counting!

Hey there to all my wonderful friends and family! The time has come, I am leaving in two days to begin my travels in Europe until June. I will be in touch in a few different ways, facebook, this blog of course, and I will also have a phone that I can be reached on, its free for me for you to call, but it will cost you, so check with your phone company before you call so that you don't freak when the bill comes. I also can get mail the old fashion way, which will be really fun for me! It is not recommended that you send packages because they can be held in customs and also cost me a fortune to pick up. My email address is sprout1213@gmail.com, so feel free to write and I will respond for sure!! love you all so much!!!

Ciao Bella, Carlyn


phone number- 011 39 335 714 6783
you have to dial all these numbers in order for it to work!


address-
Carlyn Whitaker
Apicius International School of Hospitality
Via Guelfa 85
50129 Firenze, Italia

No comments: