Friday, February 20, 2009

Italian Update :)

Hey there all my fans!! Haha, just kidding :)
I haven't blogged in a little while, I have been really sick and in bed for most of this week. I went to the doctors on tuesday, a British man who was very sweet and fixed me right up. I spent all day wednesday in bed, didn't get out once, and then slowly moved around thursday, went to class because I was getting cabin fever. Thursday night we went to soccer, Fiorentina vs. Amsterdam, boy those fans are insane!! Flags and chanting, and they are all dressed in purple and red, which is our teams colors, and the opposing team has to enter at a different part of the stadium and sit totally separate from the Florence fans because there is so much fighting between the them. It was below 20 degrees outside, so us girls we so cold! 

Today we went to Chianti Classico Vineyards, and had a wine tasting. It was fun, but I didn't feel it was worth the 30 Euro I paid to go, and since money is so tight, I can't be spending it on things not worth while. Tomorrow we are taking a trip to Parma with school to learn about cheeses and prosciutto and balsamic vinegar, so that will be interesting, and more up my alley!

Miss you all! I will write more this weekend!

Love you- Ciao Bella

No comments: